Agent Statuses declare an agent’s campaign and/or queue availability. Status configurations determine how statuses may have certain actions that will take on the agent if selected. Campaign and queue actions are configurable. Status names are created with default names, but are editable. Status actions cannot be changed.
- Default agent status names:
- Available: This status means the agent is available to receive queue or campaign calls.
- Not Available: This status means the agent is not available to receive queue or campaign calls.
- Post Call: This status means the agent is in the Post Call Wrap Up stage.
- On a Call: This status means the agent is a call.
- Default agent status actions:
- No Action: This action takes no action (sometimes used for reporting purposes)
- Set Ready: This action allows the agent to take new calls.
- Set Not Ready: This action prevents the agent from receiving new calls.
- Logout: This action logs the agent out of any campaign or queue they are in.